- Snakes on a Plane - even if it was starring Eric Bana, Wentworth Miller and Gael Garcia Bernal...and it was called Garden Snake on a Plane...it would still be on this list.
- Anaconda - what's worse, hundreds of normal-sized CGI snakes or one huge CGI snake...and j.lo? discuss.
- Titanic - from the hype to the assurances of everybody i knew that this movie was really good - especially the part where the boat sinks! - to the horrendous song that had dialogue from the movie in it to this very moment - i have never and will never see this movie. i promise.
- Dancer in the Dark - but, you'll say, it's bjork! have you no heart? actually i do have a heart, i just don't need it ripped out and shredded, which is what apparently happens to you when you see this movie. if i wanted to be depressed for 3 days i would watch Before Sunset again.
- Braveheart - another case of me being stubborn. and with mel gibson's recent antics, i'm now rewarded with a bonus sense of smugness. it was so worth it.
30 September 2006
here are some movies that i haven't seen and will never see: